- The website shall work as a platform for the viewers to see our product
- At the moment no online transaction is available, for the viewers are requested to visit our store to buy chosen products.
- The photographs displayed on the website are for reference only. The items are based on hand-crafted design and actual products delivered may differ to a certain extent.
- The weight of gold, silver, diamond or any precious metal to be used for making jewellery item ordered by the customer may vary marginally in the final form of the product. The difference, if any at all, will be due to hand-crafting of the jewellery item.
- No exchange or return or resale is allowed on any silver, costume jewellery or precious stone other than diamond.
- The customers are advised to contact the Customer Care Helpdesk for any query or clarification. MP Jewellers shall not be responsible for any misunderstanding or misconception on behalf of the customer.
- All products and the information displayed on the website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon the dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of products ordered, may or may not happen at the same time. In such a scenario, that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be an offer to us and we reserve the right to either accept or reject the balance offer.
- We have made every effort to display the colours and sizes of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the website.